STANEK LEGAL offers support on all stages of court trials, as well as during the pre-trial negotiation stage and at the stage of enforcement of obtained court judgements in enforcement proceedings.
Our advisory services include in particular:
- representing Clients in pre-trial negotiations;
- representing Clients in court litigations before common courts, the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Tribunal;
- representing Clients at the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection, among others in trials on declaring legal invalidity of agreement templates;
- representing Clients in proceedings to secure claims and in enforcement proceedings, before common courts, the Supreme Court and before arbitration courts;
- representing Clients in proceedings before administrative bodies and administrative courts.
Our experience includes in particular:
- conducting court proceedings connected with accusations of committing unfair competition acts (determination of so-called “shelf fees”);
- conducting proceedings to secure claims, including in order to obtain a novation collateral;
- conducting proceedings before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Centre in cases related to violation of Internet domain rights;
- conducting proceeding before the Polish Arbitration Court for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications in Warsaw, in cases related to violation of Internet domain rights;
- representing the editors in chief and journalists of one of the national dailies in court proceedings related to violation of personal rights, including penal proceedings;
- representing employers in disputes for payment of overdue remuneration and reinstatement to work;
- conducting proceedings before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection in proceedings connected with safety of a consumer product.