The law firm offers legal support to clients from the German-speaking economic area. We represent the legal interests of our Polish clients in Germany in a similar way.
The advisory services provided by the Law Firm include in particular:
- legal services in Poland for clients from the German-speaking economic area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein);
- representation of clients before German courts;
- establishment and reorganization of companies under German law;
- preparing and reviewing contracts in German; support in debt recovery in Germany.
The experience of our lawyers includes in particular:
- application of the interpretation of the application of a jurisdiction agreement in a dispute with a German bankruptcy trustee with the effect of dismissal of lawsuits in a Polish court (the value of the dispute is approx. 10 MPLN), legal advice to a client from the recycling industry in the scope of an ownership dispute in Germany;
- representing a leading client on the cable processing market in the bankruptcy process in Germany;
- representing a client from the area of renewable energy sources in a dispute over payment for a defective delivery of a filter container;
- conducting the process of establishing commercial companies in Germany; advice on the purchase of a residential tenement house in Germany.