The law firm STANEK Legal directs its services to individual clients.
The scope of consultancy includes:
- generational counseling including the development of restructuring and succession plans in family enterprises,
- analysis and advice on contracts concluded by Consumers,
- conducting the so-called Swiss franc matters resulting from credit agreements concluded by Consumers,
- handling inheritance cases and cases for the division of inheritance property,
- conducting criminal and penal-fiscal cases,
- conducting cases before civil courts, including those of an enforcement and anti-enforcement nature,
- counseling for foreigners and their families.
The Law Firm’s experience includes, among others:
- conducting restructuring and succession in family enterprises,
- conducting complex inheritance cases with a significant value in dispute, cross-border proceedings, as well as standard inheritance proceedings and proceedings for the division of the inheritance,
- criminal and penal-fiscal cases at every stage of the dispute, starting from preparatory proceedings, proceedings before the Court of first and second instance and the Supreme Court,
- misdemeanor cases,
- enforcement matters.