STANEK LEGAL offers advisory services in the area of constitutional and public law, including the law governing non-governmental organisations (NGOs). In this area, we employ the extensive experience of Professor Bogusław Banaszak, Ph.D., an outstanding representative of the constitutional and administrative law doctrine.
Our advisory services include in particular:
- issuing opinions on draft legal acts on all stages of their legislative path;
- issuing opinions on agreements and legal acts in terms of compliance with the constitutional, administrative, EU and international law;
- advisory services and establishment of legal structures and frameworks (internal acts, bylaws, regulations) related to the operation of NGOs;
- representation before bodies of public administration and administrative courts.
Our experience includes in particular:
- development of an opinion on the draft regulation of the Minister of Economy on the detailed conditions of granting de minimis assistance guarantees by guarantee funds, in particular in terms of compliance of the regulation with the respective Act and with the EU law;
- development of an opinion on amendment of the Act on Banking Law in performance of the obligation to adapt the legal system to the ruling of the Constitutional Tribunal of 15 March 2011 (P 7/09) stating non-compliance of the provision of art. 95 par. 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 – Banking Law (Journal of Laws of 2002, № 72, item 665, as amended) with the Constitution;
- representing the Business Centre Club at the joint Senate session of the Budget and Public Finance Commission and the Legislative Commission, devoted to the planned amendment of the Act on Banking Law, in performance of the obligation to adapt the legal system to the ruling of the Constitutional Tribunal of 15 March 2011 (P 7/09) stating non-compliance of the provision of art. 95 par. 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997 – Banking Law;
- issuing of an opinion on laws allowing liquidation of common courts by way of a regulation, in terms of compliance with the Constitution of the Republic of Poland.